MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND EXAMINATIONS
At the KISIKON Regeneration Center, we offer you a medical consultation with an internal doctor, who will advise you in the event of special health problems, which examinations and tests need to be performed. Each visit to the doctor is individual, so we recommend that you review your family health history and prepare a list of questions before the visit.
A doctor’s visit may include:
• Physical Examination (measurement of body height and weight, blood pressure and other routine measurements);
• Vitality Health Check;
• Family History Questionnaires (FHQs);
• Preventive Health Education and Counseling;
• Laboratory for blood analysis;
• Specialized Testing: Darkfield Microscopy
• Planning for Healthy Lifestyle;
• Intravenous therapy;
• Ultrasound examinations.